PC WORLD dont have stock....where can i buy tiger today!?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by marknicholls, Apr 29, 2005.

1. marknicholls macrumors 6502

2. cwedl macrumors 65816

cwedl

most shops wouldn't have it on their shelfs until to tomorrow, I had the same problem the year, went to a pc world after 6pm they didn't have panther in stock let alone know what it is.

Have you a john lewis, they may be able to sort you out, they are normally okay, the john lewis in southampton is okay most of the time.

3. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

PC world only have just in iWork in my store lol, so i would go to an apple reseler near you to get one .

saying that my ibook sounds like it might have to go away to apple for repair so PC world might get another sale for a temp replacement today lol

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    JL are unlikely to have it out yet. It only arrived in their main warehouse yesterday afternoon and is being shipped out to their stores over the course of today. Most of them will be lucky to have it out by tomorrow to be honest.

5. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

John Lewis at Cribbs Causeway!!

6. marknicholls thread starter macrumors 6502

Just checked.....they can sale it to me at 6PM.....:)

7. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

just phoned up PC World and asked them if they have any PowerBooks in ( iBook is broke and has to go to Apple ) and they said they do not have ANY IN ??? apart from the display model that they will not sell ! do these people not want my money ? willing to drop 1949 in there laps today OH no Tiger there either lol bloke on the phone did'nt even know that Tiger was lol

8. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

PC World are crap for Apple stuff.

9. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Must say I'm amazed (and very happy to be wrong since I have lots of JL vouchers) that their supply chain has really kicked in. Most of their branches have had stock overnighted to them and will be selling at 6pm. They're also happy to reserve you a copy.

10. Digitalzoom macrumors newbie

Try Mac Western - the only Mac dealer I know of in Bristol - opposite Templemeads station.