Peerless Magnarc Kalee 21 Vintage 35mm projector - info needed.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Supa_Fly, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Supa_Fly macrumors 68030

Supa_Fly

My brother in law works in demolition and from time to time comes across some nice things like lamps, housings for them, some computer equipment - nothing Mac wise yet else I'd have it by now. Today after moving equipment from one room to another, the owner of the small building he was demo'ing decided that he didnt want this projector. Even left 35mm film in it; man he said it was freakin heavy to move too.

Anywho, we tried to do a net search and came up with little; 35mm we knew about, but with a Strong Carbon light we're not sure if it has one.

Does anyone know if anyone is looking for equipment like this or even know what a projector like this - which is in very good condition (save for the cut power wire; can be replaced) - should go for? We thought about posting on eBay but shipping would be incredibly insane (300+lbs I think it weighs).

I'll try to get photos later this week.

ps a collector from Ohio that is looking for this kind of projector isnt sure what it is, but is interested in driving from Ohio to Toronto to purchase the speakers???!

2. Supa_Fly thread starter macrumors 68030

Supa_Fly