penny arcade goes mac?

Discussion in 'Games' started by darkwing, Mar 3, 2006.

1. darkwing macrumors 65816

I have read Penny Arcade since like, forever. Lately it's started to suck and get boring, so I haven't in a while. Just for kicks I took a look today and it seems that after all their Mac bashing (which was very mild and respectful and just a poking fun in a friendly sort of way) they've decided to each get one. There's a comic about it today with the Apple geek (I think his name is Chris) which you can check out at www.penny-arcade.com.

I suggest reading Tycho's post about his first week with his iMac as he compares it to the PC. When Gabe gets his MacBook Pro maybe he'll write something about it, too.

Note: I posted this in the gaming section because any serious gamer knows PA.

2. Spies macrumors regular

3. woxel1 macrumors member

Charles is the Mac geek, and it's good to see that after years of abuse he's won out :cool:

Fun Fact: I was the first (and possibly only) Charles cos-player on the convention circuit.

4. darkwing thread starter macrumors 65816

Not something I'd ever admit to. ;) Then again I'm generally the one making fun of cos-players at cons. Especially furries. They smell.