People from New York!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Aug 14, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Yes!

I got my o1 visa yesterday, that is an artist visa that allows me to work freelancing. I'm the first person in getting it in 3 years in my country (Venezuela), no more than 20 are approve in the US each year.

I'm a visual artist, I'm doing VJing (Visual Jockey) for a living and I'm looking for contacts in video productions departments or producing visuals for big corporate events, concerts and parties.

I work with Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Artmatic, of course PhotoShop and Illustrator.

I work too with Digital Performer and Protools.

I'm have an Audio Engineer Degree and a Multimedia Degree too.

I'm not a graphic designer, I'm good dealing with graphics, photography, I'm good with animation and specially in pre-production and as a general producer for events.

I'm 28, hard and experienced worker, creative, etc, etc =).

I'll be in NY in 2 months or may be less and I need to network with people, I can send you my resume and I'll be uploading some videos later on.

Write me at torresjugo@cantv.net

Thanx and I see you soon.

2. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

I'm gonna be posting to myself to keep the thread on the top for a while:D

3. jadariv macrumors regular

Once you get some video stuff ready, pm me. I am always willing to help out people if you have good work experience and are able to follow through.

4. eclipse525 macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

How's the career coming along? I just found your post and was curious. I'm a Graphic Designer in NYC. If there's anything i can do, to help out a fellow South American, I will. Have a good one.

~e

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Notice his location? That says it all. :rolleyes:

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I don't think he asked whether mymemory is going to NY. ;)

Anyway, I can't help you with your career, but good luck with the big move. However, isn't it a conflict for some people here if you're in video production and others here who have contacts are also in video production? This is a Mac board, after all. ;)

But anyway, I hope someone can help you. It would be extremely helpful to post some of your work here, I'm sure.

7. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Well, that does explain how well things went in NYC. ;)