Perfect season...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacAztec, Nov 13, 2005.

1. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Well, we finished our regular season for football last night, and ended up perfect.

Our team went 10-0, first time in school history, and only been done once in our league by another school. We are ranked 1st in State (in our division), won our rivalry game, and have the 1st seed in the playoffs.

Was an awesome season, I started QB for the first 3 games, lost my spot in the fourth game. I had a bad game, the backup had an amazing game, and I haven't really had a whole lot of PT since.

We beat the other top 2 teams in the division, and they both ended up going 9-1! Hopefully we can win 4 more, and get the rings. Anyways, just thought I share.

Here are a few pics of me ballin.

Attached Files:

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Helmets and pads eh? :D

Nah, just kidding, well done, very cool.

3. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

4. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Yeah, well the game he stepped in, he threw 3TDs, and about 280 yards. I threw 2 interceptions in the 1st half, but they weren't necessarily bad passes. The first, I stepped up to throw a deep post, and someone put a helmet in my ribs, the ball was underthrown, and picked off.

The 2nd, the reciever was going to run a post, and it was open, but right when I threw it, he cut hte post off to a fade, and the safety stepped up and made the play.

The QB that took my spot is a Junior, I am senior. Coach has always liked the kid, but he is not better than me. We have 2 outstanding recievers, both which could go to a Divison 1-A school, and one of them has a full ride to Oregon State, and verbally committed.

The name of our team is the Aztecs.

The other QB hasn't had a spectacular season, but mediocre at best. We won our rivarly game 24-21, and he threw 2 interceptions, and missed 2 wideopen touchdown passes due to an overthrown pass.