PETA says Humans taste like Pig.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by SlyHunter, Apr 26, 2004.

1. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

Kerry - Bush whatever it is going to be a long 7 months. This has nothing to do with them, yet.
    http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1081282971385_5/?hub=Canada

IF you think that is disgusting then don't click on this link especially if your Jewish.
    http://www.masskilling.com/

2. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Hey, I resemble those remarks!

As a charter member of People Eating Tasty Animals, I don't need those comments! :D

But, Hey! The folks on New Guinea refer to their captured people as "Long Pig". They cage them and fatten them up, first, to make sure the meat isn't tough and stringy.

The only thing the Pitiful PETA People need is a re-balancing. Take'em from allemotion to atleastsomereality.

It's long been said you don't want to watch the making of sausage or law. So, to satisfy your curiosity about how to get this thread and Kerry together, just figure: Consider his voting record! :D:D:D

Sorry 'bout dat. I need more coffee.

'Rat

3. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    human flesh tastes nothing like pork.. it is just a bit more sour and more salty.

4. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

5. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Good question. I always heard that people taste like chicken.

6. SlyHunter thread starter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

Discussions about PETA is political in nature. Pro meat - anti meat etc. Politics isn't just about who is going to win the next presidential election.

7. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

True that.

I don't really give PETA too much attention. They are extremists trying to push their morality on mainstream America. Not too different from the religious right, really (except for the fact that PETA's numbers are far smaller).

Now if their agendas were actually gaining widespread acceptance...then I might be moved to act or speak against them. As it stands, they are just another extremist group not worth my time or consideration. Maybe if they appealed to my reason rather than assault my sensibilities I'd listen...

Taft

8. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Well if you were saying Democrats taste like pork while republicans taste like chicken, it probably is a political discussion. :p

9. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Well, now, Sun Baked, neither democrats or republicans are too chicken to shun Congressional pork.

'Rat