Petition to bring The Sims Online to the Mac!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Haberdasher, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Haberdasher macrumors regular

2. Carmel macrumors newbie

I signed it, and it says that I am only number 600 something or other! That is useless! We need about 2000 more. Everyone sign it, just to help everyone else out who is interested, please. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Haberdasher.

3. Haberdasher thread starter macrumors regular

The problem is that most message boards don't allow petitions like this to be posted. I think we could get a lot more people signing this if I was able to post it at many other places.

4. Anne macrumors member

Do any of you know what Sims Online is like? It sounds like an awesome concept, but a PC user friend of mine says that it turned out to be pretty lame. I'd love to think that she's just weird and that most people enjoy it. Any of you get a chance to play with it?

5. janey macrumors 603

janey

i did find the sims online to be pretty boring...Aspyr and EA have been milking this once great idea for too long, as the 03.2003 issue of Macworld says.

Besides, petitions on petitiononline.com is pointless unless you get more than a couple thousand signatures because the website also hosts a huge amount of petitions and nobody's gonna notice. :rolleyes:

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

yeah i heard it was stupid too, my friend got into the beta and he said it sucked major a**. anyways a petition sure isnt gonna get you there.

iJon