Philadelphia, PA

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by SmKndOfStrngr, Oct 18, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Oct 18, 2007
    I didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!

So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?

Springboard Media on Walnut?
    Apple Store in KoP?
    Apple Store in Ardmore?
  2. macrumors newbie

Oct 14, 2006
    Hmm. Im thinking KOP, ardmore will be crowded. Ardmore is closer though. Im not sure yet.
  3. macrumors member

Mar 13, 2007
    San Francisco
    I live right near the Ardmore store, so I'll be going there for the release, but I already ordered my copy online just to make sure I get it.
  4. macrumors 6502a

Mar 5, 2007
    i am in phila and would have gone to KofP....sadly i am unable to go due to an already planned event im going to....but for all in the phila area planning on going...i would pay someone to pick me up one of those free t-shirts they are going to give out (size L:) ) let me know

5. macrumors 68000

Feb 23, 2006
    Springboard is having a huge party. I say we go there. Then paint the town Red
  6. macrumors 68040

Feb 6, 2007
    It's all going to be crowded, even KOP. Look at KOP on a normal day, and i dont know if any of you saw KOP on the iPhone launch. Just cuz its in a mall doesnt mean it will be any less crowded.
  7. macrumors newbie

Oct 19, 2007
    Meh, my experiences at Springboard haven't been amazing, the people aren't always incredibly friendly. I think I'm going to Ardmore.
  8. macrumors 68000

Feb 23, 2006
    Really? I think they're great. I've had much better service with them compared to the Apple stores, hands down.
  9. macrumors newbie

Oct 19, 2007
    Palmyra, PA
    I will be going to KOP. I am excited. My wife and I are also buying iPhones. WOOHOO!!!!
  10. macrumors 6502

Jan 8, 2007
    Maybe I just had a bad experience...
  11. macrumors regular

Jul 16, 2002
    Akron, PA
    Would love for them to open a store near Lancaster or Harrisburg, but until then KOP is the closest. Dunno if I'm in the mood to pay tolls to get there, though. Having never been to a launch event, is it really worth it if I'm not going to buy it?
  12. macrumors newbie

Oct 19, 2007
    Meet you guys at KOP.. ill be there by 5pm! cant wait to try it out!
  13. macrumors newbie

Oct 14, 2006
    ill be at KOP

see you all at KOP. Ill be the kid wearing the skinny jeans and thick rimmed glasses, im kind of hard to miss (im a guy BTW). Say your from Macrumors, and we'll talk!
  14. macrumors 6502

Jan 16, 2006
    New York, NY
  15. macrumors member

Aug 8, 2007
    I'll be at the ardmore store with my girlfriend! I'll be the long haired hippy looking teenager. I should get a paper with my macrumors user name on it and take it to my shirt!

Or maybe just a sign that says macrumors on it so we can meet up with each other.

What time would be a good time to start waiting outside, I want to make sure I get a shirt.
  16. macrumors newbie

Oct 14, 2006

It's been a while, but i was the kid who was number 3 in line at KOP. Guy who just switched jobs, guy with pony tail and 3 year old son, and older couple, if you guys post on MR, please reply!