Phoenix,AZ Members!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by neel.j.patel, Dec 3, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Aug 29, 2012
    Hi my name is Neel Patel. Me and my girlfriend will be moving to the Phoenix area in the summer. (Early June). I recently graduated with a Recreation Managment degrees and a minor in Marketing. I was wondering how the job scene is in Arizona? I know its rough everywhere but the general market? Anyways hows the social life etc? Any recommendation for landing a jo? Any input would be appreciated :)
  2. macrumors 6502a

Aug 21, 2007
    Social life? Tempe is home to Arizona State, so you should have no problems there.
  3. macrumors 6502

Jan 5, 2013
    Where in Phoenix are you looking to live? If I were to move there permanently I would want to live in Old Town in Scottsdale as that is where all the bars/clubs/restaurants are that I like. It sounds like you are married, so I would probably suggest something like Tempe or Chandler, it will be a little cheaper. For example, my female companion at the moment used to live in Chandler and got a 1 bedroom that was around 1000 sq ft in a place called "The Atrium" and she paid 800/month, she just moved to Old Town and pays around 1000 and gets 750 sq ft.