Phone upgrade coming: Stay with Apple or move?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jwolf6589, Sep 24, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502

jwolf6589

My Phone upgrade is coming in a week. I wonder if I should stay with Apple or move back to BlackBerry. Blackbery has far better PIM apps, however no iCloud and hardly any apps. I do miss the keyboard, and the stupidity of apple in iOS 7 with their PIM apps such as Reminders, Calendar, Phone, etc.. makes me want to move elsewhere. iOS 7 has lots of nice features, however PIM seems to have taken a dump. Opinions?

2. macrumors 601

sunking101

I hate Blackberry and the brand is dying/dead. Anything but them really! Windows, Android or Apple...

3. macrumors newbie

My first iPhone is on its way to me now and I'm coming from a Samsung Nexus.

However, with BB almost a dead phone manufacture, I would stay away from them like the plague. They will most likely be bought out (they are being sold more than likely) and will die a rather quick death or the best parts will be gutted out and sold to the highest bidders. I have a BB for work and its little wonder to me why they are in the financial straights they are in now.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

jwolf6589

Plenty still use them and what others do has no impact on me. Personally I dont give a rat what others are doing for I only care about my needs. I love Apple but PIM in iOS 7 has really bombed. other than that iOS 7 rocks.

----------

Those at crackberry.com will disagree with you. They are far better for PIM.

Personally why do I care what everyone else is doing?????? I only care about my needs. Why do I care what everyone else is doing????

5. macrumors regular

Doublea6

If you don't care what others think then why are asking if you should stay with apple. I think you've made up your mind already.

6. macrumors 6502a

j4zb4

Yes get a blackberry... The best decision you will ever make...

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

jwolf6589

Maybe.. Maybe not.

8. macrumors 6502a

CB1234

move…..

9. macrumors 68040

BasicGreatGuy

In my opinion, you should make up your own mind, instead of asking complete strangers to help make up your mind for you.

10. macrumors 68000

Sital

And why should we care what you are doing?