Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IMEKQ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2012
Calgary
I recently purchaed a BNIB unopened Iphone 5 for a really good price from KIJIJI (the guy had 5 for sale). I've noticed there are also a few people who are constantly selling brand new sealed I5's for really good prices (around $500 for 16g).

Anyone have any idea how they get these phones?

I haven't had any issues with the one I purchased...I even called apple and Rogers with the IMEI number and everything is fine..

Ibtechsavvy

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
I recently purchaed a BNIB unopened Iphone 5 for a really good price from KIJIJI (the guy had 5 for sale). I've noticed there are also a few people who are constantly selling brand new sealed I5's for really good prices (around $500 for 16g).

Anyone have any idea how they get these phones?

I haven't had any issues with the one I purchased...I even called apple and Rogers with the IMEI number and everything is fine..

The demand has been been met with supply, just after it was released I saw 16gigs going for 700 plus. Ppl are reciwvong there upgrades and preorders so naturally the more for sale the cheaper they'll be

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.