Photo Booth

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iShane, Mar 18, 2006.

1. iShane macrumors 6502a

Hello,

I will be receiving an iSight camera later this week and I was wondering if you could download Photo Booth so I can make my pictures crazy and everything.

Thanks in advance.

2. nimr0d macrumors member

3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

at this point and time, PhotoBooth only is shipped with Macs with built in iSights. However, if you are able to obtain a copy of the program, it will work with you iSight just fine.

4. p0intblank macrumors 68030

It will work just fine. You will just have to "obtain" it first. I have it on my PowerBook and it works great. It's terrific for taking quick MySpace pictures. :)

5. iShane thread starter macrumors 6502a

Do you remember where you "obtained" it from? Or can't you tell me?

6. nimr0d macrumors member

IM me: nimr0d42

i dunno if it matters, but i'm on an intel mac, i'm guessing photobooth is universal though.

7. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Don't worry it'll work without any problems. I've got an iSight hooked up to an Intel Mac Mini Core Duo and it works great. It actually arrived on the same day as my Mini and it was hooked up before it even turned on. I love the way that no drivers are needed and that during the creating a user part after I first turned my mini on it let me take a photo of myself straight away.
    I'd downloaded Photobooth to my eMac in anticipation of getting the mini and iSight and it was one of the first programs I ran on my mini.
    I had a my girlfriend and my mate playing around with it for ages!! Great fun! In fact just a few minutes ago I was playing around with it again.

8. iShane thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you all! I have gotten it all figured out.

9. p0intblank macrumors 68030

Yeah, I actually got mine from someone on these forums, but I forget who...glad it worked out! :)