Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alexander.Of.Oz

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2013
Went out yesterday with every intention of testing out my 16 stopper and then discovered I had taken the wrong (83mm) mount with me, when I needed the 77mm mount.
rolleyes.gif
lol.gif
So here's a view of the Sugarloaf at the Hallet Cove Conservation Park that I occupied myself with whilst the family partook in a ReefWatch survey of the site focused on molluscs.

I'll be back in Autumn, when the extremely subtle yellow colours are more visible in it and fingers crossed there's some clouds too.

_MG_2209-XL.jpg

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
This pic and the preceding church one were taken with a £30 broken Nikon Coolpix P6000, a bargain considering all that was wrong was a stuck lens cover (a blast of air soon sorted that out). Although the sensor is only about ¼ FF size it has full PASM control and seems to do a fine job as a pocket camera...

Railway Bridge over Jane's Creek, Strood
by Hugh Russell, on Flickr

Cheers :)

Hugh

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Went out yesterday with every intention of testing out my 16 stopper and then discovered I had taken the wrong (83mm) mount with me, when I needed the 77mm mount.
rolleyes.gif
lol.gif
So here's a view of the Sugarloaf at the Hallet Cove Conservation Park that I occupied myself with whilst the family partook in a ReefWatch survey of the site focused on molluscs.

I'll be back in Autumn, when the extremely subtle yellow colours are more visible in it and fingers crossed there's some clouds too.

_MG_2209-XL.jpg

That sky is a stunning colour!

Reactions: Alexander.Of.Oz

anotherscotsman

macrumors 68020
Aug 2, 2014
UK
It is always like Aladdins cave in there. They have a couple of Maserati's in there at the moment and as usual, more 911s that a dealership! would love time to go round with my camera, taking time to look properly.
Don't look - touch!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.