Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
View attachment 571073

Don't post much here, cause I'm not the best photographer (so much to learn!). Anyway I was at a wedding and snapped this picture as my lovely little flower girl ran back to the reception to play with the other kids. ... It's quickly becoming a favourite with my relatives.

Lovely candid capture. I like wedding photis that capture the life of the day as much as the stand up straight formal aspects...

someoldguy

macrumors 68030
Aug 2, 2009
usa
stokesia11024c.jpg

5D2 , 24-105@105 , f11@1/350 , ISO 400

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
View attachment 571073

Don't post much here, cause I'm not the best photographer (so much to learn!). Anyway I was at a wedding and snapped this picture as my lovely little flower girl ran back to the reception to play with the other kids. ... It's quickly becoming a favourite with my relatives.

Oh and meant to say... Neither am I a good photographer but I try so get posting on here. Trust me the feedback you will get will help you big time.

Cheese&Apple

macrumors 68010
Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
View attachment 571073

Is that the Miller Lash House?

Btw, posting here is a great way to learn.

~ Peter

zagato27

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2003
The Hill
Helped shoot an event commemorating the Korean War and its veterans.

Interesting photo but somebody needs to help me out. If this is for Korean War vets please explain the uniform. Looks like WWII vintage jacket with Army AirCorps patch. Full Col rank on the shoulders, Master Wings, looks like Brit para badge over the right breast and he's wearing a kilt? I'm a bit confused.

Reactions: Alexander.Of.Oz

LittleCanonKid

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Interesting photo but somebody needs to help me out. If this is for Korean War vets please explain the uniform. Looks like WWII vintage jacket with Army AirCorps patch. Full Col rank on the shoulders, Master Wings, looks like Brit para badge over the right breast and he's wearing a kilt? I'm a bit confused.

This was during the portion of the program when they asked veterans to stand up so that we could acknowledge and honor them. I don't remember exactly if it was specific to Korean War vets or to all veterans, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had served in both.

The Scottish Color Guard was also at the event, so there were plenty of kilts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.