Photo prints for sale. Macrumors discount

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Moxiemike, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Hey guys.

As you've noticed, i always seem to post in image threads and whatnot, and a lot of people seem to dig my images, so i've posted a HUGE gallery at printroom.com and set up some special macrumors price discounts.

They are:
    4x6 : $5
    5x7 : $6
    8x10: $10
    8x12: $11

These are "priced to move" so i can raise some capital for some gear with which I plan on self-publishing a book. If you buy an image, I'll also be giving away 12 images resized to the popular monitor resolutions for y'all to use as desktop wallpapers.

I hope you guys find some images you like and see fit to help support good, honest, art & photography.

Cheers!

Printoom Gallery Link

2. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Is it? I posted one of these awhile back and no one seemed to mind?

Feel free to delete it if it's not kosher.

m

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Competition? ;) JK...

I don't see any problem with an MR member posting links to their own work. Maybe the particular sub-forum isn't right (don't know).

4. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Eh. The sub-forum might be wrong, but I thought it was appropriate. I mean, they ARE after all IMAGES. ;)

If it's not, like I said, feel free to move it. Or feel free to look and enjoy. :)

5. iGary Guest

iGary

Nah, doesn't bug me. Mine got deleted last time I did it. Perhaps it was cause I was a newbie. :D

6. Moxiemike thread starter macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Ahhh. So Sour Grapes® is it? ;) Just kidding. Though I do think I have a shot of some grapes in that gallery.... :)

I think you should do the same. We share alot of information and knowledge in those photography threads, and alot of people like our images. It's a nice market.

Hell. I'll even co-op and donate a portion of profits to macrumors.