Photo Software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Apple!Freak, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Apple!Freak macrumors 6502a

Apple!Freak

I am looking for a simple program that you can view photos in, flip, resize, view next, etc. The basics. I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. Even if I could just click a next button to go to the next photo instead of exiting and double clicking on each photo would be great.

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

3. Apple!Freak thread starter macrumors 6502a

Apple!Freak

Ha! Sorry about that. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted and I totally forgot about it.

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

sure no problem, we all forget stuff sometimes, glad to be of some help around here

5. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

adobe photoshop CS with 2.5 DP G5 with a 30" monitor, should do :rolleyes:

6. mcmav37 macrumors 6502

Yes, iPhoto is what you want, but Preview does all that you mentioned as well. If you open multiple photos, a "drawer" opens up next to the open picture and you can click to the next picture. For the other stuff you mentioned, go to View--> Customize toolbar to add icons for flip, resize, etc.

7. JDar macrumors 6502a

JDar

" I would have imagined Apple Preview would do that however I can not find any of these buttons. "

If you'd like to use Preview to resize photos look in the File menu under Export and you'll have several choices regarding file format and file size.

(I keep forgetting about Sherlock--rarely, occasionally, sometimes it is the right tool to use.)