Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acslater017

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2006
San Francisco Bay Area
You're joking, right?

There have been quite a few leaks, if they turn out to be accurate and not hoaxes. We've seen the inside (logic boards, home buttons) we've seen the outside (shells in new colors) we've seen the iOS code (strings referencing the biometric scanner), we've seen the packaging and now the manual.

Yea that's about everything. We'll find out in an hour or two if they're real, but if so, that's the whole shebang.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
There have been quite a few leaks, if they turn out to be accurate and not hoaxes. We've seen the inside (logic boards, home buttons) we've seen the outside (shells in new colors) we've seen the iOS code (strings referencing the biometric scanner), we've seen the packaging and now the manual.

Yea that's about everything. We'll find out in an hour or two if they're real, but if so, that's the whole shebang.

But we haven't seen one fully assembled/working 5S or a decent shot/video of a working 5C with any details.
Compare that with leaks from other manufacturers and I think that's pretty impressive - especially when you consider how much more hype there is over an apple launch than say a Nokia or Sony device.

lewdvig

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2002
South Pole
I remember when men used to cut their finger nails.

These close ups of strange hands makes me want to barf. At least some product people have the common sense to put some white gloves on when they handle gear.

Yuck!

mscann

macrumors member
Feb 10, 2011
It's call the adopted leather wrap case for iphone-5 based on the link I posted a page ago

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Huh, lowercase "s" that is unusual. Could be a misprint..

it's not lowercase...

----------

I remember when men used to cut their finger nails.

These close ups of strange hands makes me want to barf. At least some product people have the common sense to put some white gloves on when they handle gear.

Yuck!

it's a woman & an empty box...

wizard

macrumors 68040
May 29, 2003
I'm mostly vegan and won't by a leather case, but the good news is: leather is only ONE option for Apple's Smart Covers. Most people get the polyurethane instead.

Do you realize how many urethanes died to give you that case?

----------

I don't know about you guys but I'm impressed with the new iPhone. They beat everybody to the punch with a 64 bit solution and must have gotten a process shrink in there considering the number of transistors in the new chip. Doubling the performance yet again is impressive, I'm not sure how long they can keep it up.

In any event this just makes the new iPads even more interesting. They should be no more than a month or two away.

Nerdface Killah

macrumors member
May 30, 2013
This is OT but if that's your employee can you ask her to get a manicure done, some square shaped French tips and get rid of those nasty witch nails? Thanks :D:cool::p

Michael Epstein

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2013
Just the word Apple makes my eyes roll now. They used to release one product. It would work, it would be reliable and it was all you'd need. Then they made fifty different iPods ever month and now they vomit out phones with different licks of paint every seven days. Few companies so perfectly represent blind consumerism.

Hopefully I live long enough to witness the Apple crash. I'll send an email to their marketing team with nothing but my laughter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.