Photos of Apple Store in Coasta Mesa, CA

Discussion in 'Community' started by erichen, Aug 22, 2003.

1. erichen macrumors newbie

I took these photos of Apple Store in Coasta Mesa, CA with PowerMac G5 advertising board~
    <photos>

~Eric:p

2. rhpenguin macrumors 6502a

rhpenguin

GRRR! Seing those photos makes me wish we had a real Apple store in Ontario!

Get your act together Apple. Atleast get an Apple store in Toronto so I dont have to deal with these poor excuse for Mac retailers anymore!

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Looks a lot like all the other stores, but the posters of the G5 are quite imposing. I'll have to go check out my local store here in Clarendon and see that for myself....:D

D

4. CmdrLaForge macrumors 68040

CmdrLaForge

Great pics. Is it OK for them that you go around and take pics ?

By the way - nice wallpapers on your side. You created some of them ?

5. coopdog macrumors 6502a

Mr. Anderson

Hey Mr. Anderson, I was just at the Apple store in Clarendon. My grandparrents live right across from DC in thoes apartment buildings right across from the USA Today building. Well I was back there for my grandfathers funeral at Arlington.

Yeah that Apple store is nice.

Now all we need is one in Salt Lake City. I'm surprised there isn't, there are a large number of Apple users here.

6. idea_hamster macrumors 65816

idea_hamster

Nice photo site!

Those are some nice photos and a good, clean site. Did you get to see the Soho store at all?

[OT]
    Also, I saw your WTC pics -- thanks for keeping those up! I was here on 9/11 and am always happy to see reminders of what World Trade was like. Gives me kind of a nice, nostagic feeling for pre-9/11. Thanks.
    [/OT]

7. jadariv macrumors regular

I was just down there last week and didn't stop in. Those G5 posters are cool. Have to stop in this weekend.

Was just up at the Santa Monica store last week and they didn't have the G5 posters up.