Photoshop 7

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by billiam0878, Jul 5, 2002.

1. billiam0878 macrumors 6502

I'm a student, and as you would assume, I don't have a lot of extra cash just lying around. Unfortunately, I really need Photoshop and I can't find the $600, so my question to is whether or not there are student discounts available on Adobe Photoshop. Thanks,

Bill

2. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

yo!

i know there are student discounts. you should check out www.adobe.com. i think the education version is about half price, not sure about that. i think you can also buy it at the Apple store.

3. iH8Quark macrumors 6502

Yes. When I was a student you could get it for around $200. For some reason, $150 sticks in my head, but it might have been $250. But it was certainly no more.

Try journeyEd.

4. MPTV-Ti macrumors newbie

As a student, you can shop at www.academicsuperstore.com You will need to be able to show proof of enrollment before they will ship the product. (Also, when ordering Adobe or MS products, you must also show photo ID via email). You can get Photoshop 7.0 for $288.95. That is the full version! Hope this helps.

JON

5. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

The academic version is well worth it, but be warned that the stock art that comes with a regular license does not come with an academic license.

I bought the whole web package (ps, illustrator, golive, and livemotion) from academicsuperstore.com. It's only about $50 more and is really useful. Good luck!

6. billiam0878 thread starter macrumors 6502

7. Choppaface macrumors 65816

stock art? I didn't get any stork art?!! maybe because i got the update?

and what does one need to be qualified for this stuff? high school id? college id? can a high school student get one or only college+ students?