Photoshop - can't open print settings dialog??

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by rawdawg, Oct 14, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

About a week ago I was working on something in photoshop. I was printing and was able to set the print settings like normal when suddenly I wasn't able to click the "print settings" button anymore. What I mean is after you go to file>print there is a button you can push for "print settings" but now when I click it nothing happens, I can't change any of the settings because another box doesn't pop up.

I tried rebooting and have since rebooted a dozen times. It is still not working and I'm finally at a point where I *need* to change those settings.

any ideas?

2. macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

What version of PS and what printer are you using? This is what I get when I give the Print command in CS3. I have an Epson 1400.

Dale

Attached Files:

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

This is in PS5 with a Canon MP620. Where yours says "page setup" mine says "Print Settings", but when I click it nothing happens?!! I want to be able to adjust my print settings (high quality vs draft, etc)

4. macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

I understand what you want to do, but I can't help. I'm two versions behind you and on a different printer. Try going to the canon website and updating any printer drivers available for your model.

Dale