Photoshop CS: 3D transform?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by netytan, Jul 31, 2004.

1. netytan macrumors 6502

netytan

This is probably very easily solved. But i am unable to find the 3d Transform filter under Photoshop CS. I know it is distributed with Application CD but i dont have that since im evaluating the trial and for this one piece of work i really need the filter. Could some kind hearted person point me in the right direction here :).

Thanks loads,

Mark.

2. rand() macrumors regular

1st; I don't think this is the type of question that goes in the Panther section of Software Help. Probably just the general area would be fine.

2nd; Adobe has removed the 3D Transform from PS CS. There is a thread on webdesignforums.net (here) that talks about how to install PS 7's 3D Transform in CS. But I don't know that it will work with the "trial version." I didn't realize there was a "trial version." (And hopefully this one piece of work isn't a commercial piece of work, if you're using the "trial version" :eek: )

So there 'yas go. Happy PS'ing!
    -rand()

3. netytan thread starter macrumors 6502

netytan

Well i must have missed the sub-forum titled General Software Discussion because all i see is Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion, GarageBand Discussion and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Discussion. Ill look more carfully next time ok?

Sorry Rand, but, do you think im stupid enough to post a question like this if i/it was breaking the licence on the trial? Its a piece of work for fun, so its not comercial (but its really anoying to plan something out on paper and then not have the tools you thought you had to work with).

FYI If i really wanted to break the licence i'd just get a crack for it. Trials?

http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp

Thanks for the link rand, should help a lot :).

Mark.

4. rand() macrumors regular

The "General Software" forum I was talking about is the parent forum of "Panther Discussion." Mac Forums > Mac Discussion > Software Discussion and Help. That's where I was suggesting. Panther Discussion is a sub-forum of Software Discussion and Help; and I assume it's for Panther-related issues. But perhaps I am wrong. :)

:) I honestly wasn't aware of a trial version. And, if I truely thought you were trying to "get away with something," I wouldn't have been much help - I'd probably just have ignored the post. I was just trying to be a warning sign.

And you wouldn't believe how many people ARE stupid enough to post questions here like this:

I guessed from your ability to use punctuation that you were above that guy. But I do wish you'd capitalize your 'i's. ;)

:) -rand()