photoshop cs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mr_Brightside_@, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68000

Mr_Brightside_@

hi, i have two 8' by 10' print that i have scanned into my computer that are meant to go side to side (one actually overlaps). is there any way i can copy and paste one into the other in photoshop, and how? thkx

2. jkballer23 macrumors member

well, you could create a new document, bigger than the 2 images you have side by side. Drag them into the new document, and then crop the rest off. I am not sure exactly what you want. Maybe this helps.

3. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

pick one of the files, under "image" on the menu bar go down to "canvas size", increase the size to whatever you'll need for your final version containing both images, then copy and paste the other document into the file you just enlarged....it'll end up on a layer of its own so you can move it around to position it as you like

4. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

Those should work, but, really, get Photoshop CS for Dummies or something. You can really use Photoshop for tons of things and it's very powerful. I hardly know 3/5 of it, if that. I don't have that, I just play around with it and... wow, it's an amazing app.

I like CS better than CS2, for some reason... CS is faster. :eek: :confused: