Photoshop CS2 Pre-oder problems

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Lincoln, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Lincoln macrumors regular

Lincoln

Has anyone tried to pre-order Photoshop CS2 yet?

I have and have yet to succeed :mad:

I tried this morning (via the web) and although I could log in with my Adobe ID on th US site. I was getting an invalid username/password error on the UK store sight. The username and password were correct for the UK sight!

Then I tried again this morning at work (on a PC), I tried logging in to the UK store sight and wonder of wonders it worked :D . I then went through the process of placing the order and at the conform address page I got an "ERROR! It is forbidden to create a sales document for product 13102174" and could not get past this page. :confused:

I waited for 9am this morning and rang Adobe UK Sales after a short wait on hold I got through and I was told that they cannot place pre-orders as their computer systems wouldn't allow it (they get the same error as I did)! She advised that I try again later today on the web, she didn't sound convinced that it would work as she had been told that the fault had been fixed.

I did try a couple of minutes ago and I cannot log in again! :confused:

Anyone else had similar problems? Is it limited to Adobe UK?

2. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

Sounds like they are having problems taking orders - either wait a bit and try again.

or just go pick up a copy when it is shipping in nottingham

ps nothing to see on apple refrub today 1.8/2.0 PM

3. Lincoln thread starter macrumors regular

Lincoln

Everything now OK

I tried again today and not only can I noe log into my UK Adobe Store Account I managed to order my Photoshop CS2 Upgrade.

Well done Adobe UK for sorting the problem out! :cool: