photoshop help please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SaleenS351, May 15, 2005.

1. SaleenS351 macrumors 6502

I'm using photoshop elements 3.0 and I made a panorama that I want to put in my slideshow using iDVD, when I import the image it seems to far away in the distance, I was wondering if there is a way that I can zoom in on it more. Not sure if that made sense. Thanks

2. oriol macrumors member

oriol

if i undertood wut u said, yes u can make the pic big, using photoshop go to image> canvas size and make it bigger.
    i don't know if that wut u r asking for.
    if not explain it i'll help u

my two cents

3. SaleenS351 thread starter macrumors 6502

That didn't quite work maybe a picture will help. It just seems so far away, and you can't really see it to good. I want it to take up more of the screen.

Attached Files:

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'm not quite sure why it doesn't stretch all the way horizontally, but you realize that you're kind of stuck vertically, since it's a panorama, right? I mean there's nothing you can do about the aspect ratio without ruining the pic. Unless iDVD lets you do a pan? That'd be sweet, but I'm not sure if it's an option?

5. SaleenS351 thread starter macrumors 6502

So I'm pretty much stuck with what I got?..that kinda blows

6. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

what about using the ken burns effect in Imovie then importing the imovie file to idvd....

7. SaleenS351 thread starter macrumors 6502

That Does seem to work better, but I'm already using the ken burn effect on one of my slides and I didn't want to repeat myself because it goes better with the other one. I might change but I wish there was a way to fix it.