Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stike

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
Mudbug said:
roflmao. that's funny stuff. And yours too, stike.
is the gnome actually in there?
It is. If you enlarge it further you can still see the green coat and the red hat... ahhhm, no pun intended there :eek:

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
Artistic unity? part one

A little trip down memory lane. I couldn't resist.

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 165
  • jobs.jpg
    jobs.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 149
  • icard.jpg
    icard.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 161
  • girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 156
  • gates.jpg
    gates.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 158

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
part two

hehehe :)

Attachments

• blast1.jpg
    blast1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 144
  • balmer.jpg
    balmer.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 174
  • ipod.jpg
    ipod.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 159
  • screen (Custom).jpg
    screen (Custom).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 154

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
josepho said:
Damn. Photoshop is a great program, but even at the education prices it is still quite expensive. £299 for Photoshop or £389 for the Creative Suite...

Dunno if I'll go for it now, or if I'll have to wait 'til after I've come back from my summer trip... :(

Check out the capabilities of Photoshop Elements 2. I didn't look at UK educational pricing but in the US it's usually below $50 (non-educational pricing,) if not bundled free with a scanner or camera. PS E2 has about 80% of the functionality of PS, and many people find it entirely adequate. If you need more info feel free to PM.

MacBandit

macrumors 604
JDar said:
Check out the capabilities of Photoshop Elements 2. I didn't look at UK educational pricing but in the US it's usually below $50 (non-educational pricing,) if not bundled free with a scanner or camera. PS E2 has about 80% of the functionality of PS, and many people find it entirely adequate. If you need more info feel free to PM.

The only really useful thing that Elements doesn't let you do that is as I said very useful is channel chopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.