Photoshop Tutorials?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Dr. Dastardly, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

I have been wanting to get into Photoshop lately and poke around. I use to use it for some minor touch ups and such but that was years ago and have pretty much forgotten just about everything I use to know.

I thought about getting a book on it for some tutorials. There were some books that were very helpful when I was first starting out.

But then I started looking online and there is defiantly no shortage of pretty fun and interesting tutorials that I would play with. Found some pretty interesting ones at Worth 1000 but was wondering if anyone has any favorite sites that have some well written learning tutorials.

Either basic or advanced, if they are good I would love to try them. Any thoughts.

2. Dr. Dastardly thread starter macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Funny as soon as I posted this I found this thread. :p

Would love some more!

3. Dr. Dastardly thread starter macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Hey those are awesome and even better than what I was even thinking. Great job on those, I bookmarked the hell out of them. :p

Anyone have any more?

4. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Interesting how, when you start relearning or checking out new tutorials on PS, you realize something you've been doing the hard way, or something you finally "see" and understand that you can begin using. I'm sure you've spent lots of time at Adobe Studio. I seem to pick something up from there every time I visit. I would have posted an hour or so earlier in this, but got side tracked looking at the first link. :p Sort of how it works. Thanks for posting a thread which needs revisiting every once and a while.