Photostitch osx (canon)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by martinchaoss, Mar 4, 2005.

1. martinchaoss macrumors newbie

Dec 12, 2003
    Does anybody have the mac osx version of PhotoStitch? I believe it's 3.1.6.

thnx, martin

2. varmit macrumors 68000

Aug 5, 2003
    Is that all you are going to ask?
  3. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

May 28, 2004
    In a false sense of reality...My Mind!
    Hi, yes it came with my Canon a75 camera I bought :p
  4. mcgarry macrumors 6502a

Oct 19, 2004
    It's a free download from the Canon website, last I checked.
  5. martinchaoss thread starter macrumors newbie

Dec 12, 2003
    Yes, that's all i'm asking :rolleyes: , i can't find the free download on the canon site. Only one version for 20 dollars.
  6. jonny989 macrumors newbie

Jan 16, 2009
    Just in case anyone finds this thread via Google, there is a shareware program called DoubleTake for the Mac, which only costs around £15 and you are not held to ransom by Canon

(i.e. you dont have to buy their crap products, which are seen as wonderful by ignoranuses.)

They will break down a few months out of guarantee, and you will be charged full price for repairs that will break down a few weeks out of repair guarantee. Mine ended up in a skip in Cardiff.
  7. davidahn macrumors newbie

Sep 19, 2004
    Apple Valley, CA
    Also Can't Find on

You're not crazy, I looked on the download index, entered my camera, EOS 5D Mark II, and had a bunch of updaters (you need the original CD) for all their software but PhotoStitch! Luckily, I keep all my boxes and junk and dug up the Canon SW CD, which has v3.2 on it. I don't know what the latest version is, but I got it, and I'm apparently stuck with v3.2. :)

8. davidahn macrumors newbie

Sep 19, 2004
    Apple Valley, CA

It crashes on boot (loading the program). Bummer.

Oh well, easy come, easy go.

9. SammySeaDog macrumors newbie

Oct 10, 2009
    I can't get it to open with snow leopard either!!

Is there some other way?! I've just taken some lovely ones that I want to send my Dad for his birthday!! HELP!!
  10. anthonyj999 macrumors newbie

May 19, 2010
    I also want to know this. I have taken some amazing photos but they need to be stitched together! Also in Snow Leopard. HELP ME!
  11. szivny macrumors newbie

May 22, 2010

Has anyone managed to get hold of Canon PhotoStitch 3.1 (ideally 3.1.6)? I got 3.2 with my Canon camera, but 3.2 DOES NOT WORK on Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and I can't find a copy on Canon Download/Support website - it's easy to download newer version (3.2 and 3.2.1) but not older ones. A lot of people have reported online that the older version work on Snow Leopard. Please help someone, I'm sure there are plenty of people who have it.

Thanks a lot.