Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Has anyone got photo stream to work in beta 2 ? I don't see any comments about this yet.

ijohn.8.80

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2012
Adelaide, Oztwaylya.
Not working properly here either. I open iPhoto on the iMac and the new shots are not there. I still have to sync to import, but, iPhoto says they are already imported, when they are not!

TillysWily

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2011
They show up on my Mac in photos when I take one with my phone. But theres only 35 that show up in my photostream on my ipad and iphone should have like 400. IDK what its doing but its pretty annoying. Maybe by beta 3 they will have it fix

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Mine started working again after a hard reset or Reset All Settings, not sure which one.

----------

They show up on my Mac in photos when I take one with my phone. But theres only 35 that show up in my photostream on my ipad and iphone should have like 400. IDK what its doing but its pretty annoying. Maybe by beta 3 they will have it fix

If you ever do a Restore as New, any photo older than 30 days (I think) will disappear. I think it has to do with the limitations Apple has on Photo Stream. If I remember correctly when Steve Jobs introduced iCloud he said there was a 30 day/1000 photo limit.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
Mine started working again after a hard reset or Reset All Settings, not sure which one.

----------

If you ever do a Restore as New, any photo older than 30 days (I think) will disappear. I think it has to do with the limitations Apple has on Photo Stream. If I remember correctly when Steve Jobs introduced iCloud he said there was a 30 day/1000 photo limit.

That's correct. Glad you you were able to get Photostream working

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.