Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam Chase

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Im wondering can soemoen take some snap shoots of a whit ipod video besides a soda can.. i just want to prove something to a friend.

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
I could do it with a black video iPod, does it have to be white?

devman

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
AU
Not sure what you're after exactly and not sure if a soda can is the exact same dimensions over there - but here you go. FYI - this can is 375ml.

p.s. I hope the bet isn't "can I get someone to take a photo of their ipod with a soda can" ;)

p.p.s of course you'll notice the thousands of scratches since my iPod is out in the air and everyone knows air molecules scratch these things to heck and Steve Jobs had full knowledge of this but purposefully released them onto the market anyway... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 5gwhitecoke1.png
    5gwhitecoke1.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 5gwhitecoke2.png
    5gwhitecoke2.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 147

Xephian

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
United States
devman said:
Not sure what you're after exactly and not sure if a soda can is the exact same dimensions over there - but here you go. FYI - this can is 375ml.

p.s. I hope the bet isn't "can I get someone to take a photo of their ipod with a soda can" ;)

p.p.s of course you'll notice the thousands of scratches since my iPod is out in the air and everyone knows air molecules scratch these things to heck and Steve Jobs had full knowledge of this but purposefully released them onto the market anyway... :rolleyes:
Nice, I like Rammstein.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.