Pictures of ipad front and back protection

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by sillyrabbitt, Apr 5, 2011.

1. sillyrabbitt, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011

macrumors 6502

Jan 28, 2009
    Here is my setup for now. I got obviously the black smart cover, naked on the screen and ghost armor (carbon fiber) for the back. So far I am happy as long as my screen doesnt scratch (my other ipad 2 has screen scratches for some reason) and I hope the ghost armor doesnt peel off.

2. thread starter macrumors 6502

Jan 28, 2009
    Sorry the message got posted three times? not sure what happened there. mods please delete the other bad threads. anyway here are the pics...
  3. macrumors newbie

Apr 2, 2011
  4. macrumors 68030

May 21, 2010
    What is the purpose of this post other than to show off your case? Is there a question or are you just looking for praise? Wow, you have a case, congratulations.
  5. macrumors regular

Mar 10, 2009
    you would probably get less douchey responses like Blorzoga's if you posted in the accessories forum.
  6. macrumors 6502a

Mar 16, 2011
    I have to say that I've only been here for a bit but damn some of you guys are super nerdy bitchy! No offense. ;)
  7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Jan 28, 2009
    I agree douchey is the word or something worse!

Just giving people ideas. as i read alot of people arent sure how to protect it and what to get etc etc etc... wanted to start a thread with pictures (because they are worth 1 thousand words) and have others show what they are doing thats it. lots of choices trying to make it simpler.

BarneyStinson looks sweet!
  8. macrumors newbie

Feb 1, 2011
    the title of the thread is "pictures of ipad front and back protection."

I'm pretty sure he did exactly that...what is everyone getting their panties in a bunch for?

Thanks for the pics...gave me some pretty cool ideas!
  9. macrumors regular

Jul 26, 2010
    I'm assuming you'd like to tell people how to bitch about things? :rolleyes: