Pictures on iPhone 4 are all of a sudden blurry

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dubaii, Nov 10, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

I recently took a picture on my iPhone4 and the camera froze. Later, when everything seemed fine, I opened the photos and all the pictures (even ones that I had previously viewed and were fine) were all blurry. Normally, pictures are blurry for a second until it focuses but these are just remaining blurry. I have restarted the app and restarted the phone several times and am not getting anything. The pictures that I uploaded onto the phone via iPhoto are absolutely fine.

Any suggestions on what needs to be done so I can see the pictures? When I email them to myself and open them on the computer, they are perfectly normal. It is only on the phone that they appear blurry.

Thanks!

2. macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I noticed that with some wallpapers I had synced from my comp. Not sure what the fix would be but I just deleted and resynced them.

3. macrumors newbie

Blurrrrr

Tap the phone screen to focus. I think maybe in my experience, I take the photos too fast, and the focus hasn't adjusted quick enough, causing grainy and blurred photos. :cool:

4. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Why did you revive these two old threads with information that is irrelevant to both situations?