Pictures on iPhone 4 are all of a sudden blurry

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dubaii, Nov 10, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Nov 10, 2011
    I recently took a picture on my iPhone4 and the camera froze. Later, when everything seemed fine, I opened the photos and all the pictures (even ones that I had previously viewed and were fine) were all blurry. Normally, pictures are blurry for a second until it focuses but these are just remaining blurry. I have restarted the app and restarted the phone several times and am not getting anything. The pictures that I uploaded onto the phone via iPhoto are absolutely fine.

Any suggestions on what needs to be done so I can see the pictures? When I email them to myself and open them on the computer, they are perfectly normal. It is only on the phone that they appear blurry.

2. macrumors 68040

Jul 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    I noticed that with some wallpapers I had synced from my comp. Not sure what the fix would be but I just deleted and resynced them.
  3. macrumors newbie

Dec 29, 2012

Tap the phone screen to focus. I think maybe in my experience, I take the photos too fast, and the focus hasn't adjusted quick enough, causing grainy and blurred photos. :cool:
  4. macrumors 68000

Jan 28, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Why did you revive these two old threads with information that is irrelevant to both situations?