PIM required

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by keymoo, Jun 2, 2005.

1. keymoo macrumors member

Hi there,

I recently purchased a Mac (yesterday) :D and would like to buy a PDA that will work seemlessly with it. Features I am after are the usual calendar, tasks, addressbook, etc. Something simple, light and cheap would be good. However, because I am on the move a lot, and use lots of different computers, Macs and PCs, I would like to sync. with some kind of online service. For instance I am using Gmail for my email, and use Tadalists.com for my tasks, but need a good online calendar. All the online services must be able to sync with the PDA.

Is this too much to ask?

Cheers,
    keymoo

2. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Instead of a PDA, why don't you look at mobiles? Most of them will do what you want and it saves you carrying another device around. Best thing to do is to check Apple's iSync page for a list of compatible devices for easy isyncing.

As for online services, there's always .Mac, pricey but well worth the value. You'll be able to get a discount as well, seeing as you've just bought a new mac. There are other services available such as iCalShare or axentra, I'm afraid I can't report on them though.