Pismo??

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mcrain, Mar 14, 2002.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

There's something wrong in this picture. Go to the link below and look at the picture. If you have sound, you will hear faint sounds that provide clues about what is wrong in the picture.

Generally it will take a man about 1 minute to see what is wrong and women about 45 seconds. Let me know if you can see what is wrong in less than 45 seconds.

http://home.camelot.de/danielt/whatswrong.html

2. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

3. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Ouch!

Yeah, my boss already got that one from one of his buds and the acompanying racket got us all wondering what HE was goofing off with......

4. King Cobra macrumors 603

Round 2!

Oh, no! This is the second thread having to deal with this ridiculous prank!

gocyrus already . . . me off when that little portion of insanity and direct mental disturbance appeared. Can we talk about the actual Pismo instead of this?

Anyway, back to my mid March 2002 catch phrase:

Bad PC Advertiser: All you need to upload pictures from your camera is a PC and some expensive software.

KC: Well I have a Mac, and the software I use is free. Does that make me better than you?

5. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

actually...

:rolleyes: I'm begining to wonder if gocyrus started that thing...

it seems everyone I know has been getting forwarded emails to that link ever since I first saw it here...