Pixadex

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Glenn Wolsey, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Glenn Wolsey macrumors 65816

Glenn Wolsey

When I import icons into Pixadex does it create its own library like iPhoto so I can delete the icons I downloaded from the desktop, or do I need to keep the icons after importing?

I'm sure I can delete them but just checking.

2. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Yes it's similar to iPhoto and you can delete what you want in both the download and in your library. I just spent a few hours last week playing around with it on my Intel iMac :D I just can't leave my icons stock since I found Pixadex and the iconfactory ;)

3. EvilDoc macrumors 6502a

EvilDoc

i wasnt able to get this to install on my new Imac. You have it working on one of the new intel machines?

4. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

According to the Iconfactory site the latest version is a Universal Binary, so it should work fine with your iMac whether it's PowerPC or Intel. You do need to be running 10.3.9 or later, but if it's a new machine I'm guessing that's not your problem.

5. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Yep, it works fine, try versiontracker or let's see...
    Here is the link http://www.iconfactory.com/px_home.asp Just scroll down and read first as they have what you need as well as getting Candybar for the Intel Macs.

6. Sic macrumors 6502

it's a great little app!! i may have gone a bit overboard with the >2000 icons i have in my library, but it's all fun and games :)