Pixar's Finding Nemo movie trailer up

Discussion in 'Community' started by medea, Oct 31, 2002.

1. medea macrumors 68030

medea

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I saw the trailer in the theater. As someone who dabbles in 3D, my mind went a little numb thinking how long this must have taken to render, all the caustics and effects associated with being under water. Nutso!

As for the story, it looks interesting, although a little 'softer' than Toy Story or Monsters, Inc. Maybe when they release more about the movie, this will turn out to be otherwise.

Regardless, I'll be going to see it.

D

3. pantagruel macrumors regular

awesome, the animation is suberb!!! I can't wait until this comes out in theatres, the story does look kinda watered down, but I thought the same thing of Ice Age when I saw the previews and it turned out ok. rack another one up for pixar, but when are they going to seperate from disney already.

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Ok, after viewing the trailer, 2 things - the one in the theater was the teaser trailer - not half as good as this one. and the other is that it looks to be a pretty decent movie, just as good as monsters inc. I can't wait to see it!

Oh, the 3rd thing - the rendering and animation is incredible!!!!!

D

5. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

yeah i came across it earlier today on the movie trailers site that i frequent way too much. the animation was amazing. i immediately made everyone watch...

i think the story looks a little soft because they were so busy showing off Pixar's amazing feats. Disney has had a pretty bad marketing scheme lately with their movies. The trailers for Lilo and Stitch were horrendous in my opinion. The movie was great tho.

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

The level of detail and secondary animation in the background, floating particles, sea grass, caustic light hilights, etc. is incredible.

I like the guy with all the teeth! :D

D

Attached Files: