Placed my order for iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Boika, Sep 5, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Just went to the apple store today to put my order in for the new ipod touch. I ordered the 8gb one and ill have it by the end of the month =] yaaay hehehe. I also purchased the ihome 2go (docking charger, speakers and alarm clock) for it. So i cant wait, i loved the iphone but i prefer to have an ipod and a separate phone so i am happy apple brought out something that has everything an iphone has (minus sms and calling, oh an the camera) =] Ill ansew any questions you want to know about it when i get it. Thanks!

2. macrumors regular

i've done the same....i've got mine on order and the email confirmation said ship by the 28th! the classic didnt offer much different to the old 5G i used to have for me to want one and i aint a fan of the colours it's available in!

3. macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

I'm in the same boat - I ordered the 16gig tonight! Its shipping the 28th like yours, coming the 2nd of October!

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Yaaay! I ordered mine in from the apple store in town. i hope they call me immediately when it arrives. Or i wont be very happy :p

5. macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Ordered my 8gb last night scheduled to ship 28th. Hopefully they will start going out a bit earlier:)

6. macrumors 68040

queshy

Bah! mine only delivers like oct 8-11 or something. I hope they ship sooner...:)

7. macrumors newbie

I'm in the UK. I ordered my 8gig ipod touch earlier. On my order confirmation email, it says that they estimate my order to be shipped on or before 11 Sep, 2007.

It goes on to say:

Now I don't know if the UK is getting theirs sooner or if this is a mistake but it certainly surprised me!

Could I be surfing the net on my ipod touch here in the UK this time next week?

-KK