Placing an iPT order !

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Injektilo94, Oct 28, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi !

I finally will buy my first iPod, and I already choose iPT. The thing is, if I place an order this week on amazon, what are my chances of getting an iPodT from week 40 or less ?. Are the week 40 or less iPT all sold ? (hope so) I actually wanted a week 41 or + iPT but I can´t know my serial number before buying online. I´ll take my chances on buying oline because I live in Brazil, but I´m terrified of getting a deffective one. Any Ideas ?

Thanks

2. macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat as you but I figure we can safely assume we'll be getting week > 42 IPTs..amazon was out of stock until say yesterday and target's online store is still out..by the time they stock up (for the November buying for Christmas spree) they'll probably all be fresh off the factory line

3. macrumors 6502

Why the *peep* are you getting from Amazon anyway... Just get it from Apple online and your bound to get a good iPod...

4. macrumors regular

Unlike the Apple store and a lot of other US companies, Amazon accepts international credit cards (vs only US cards) so it's always easier to buy from them even if you ship it withing the US.

5. macrumors 65816

iCantwait

6. macrumors 601

It's random. You can't rely on a forum to tell you which week your product will have been made. And if there's a problem, return it.

7. macrumors member

Just for the record. I have a week 40 and it is perfect.