iPad Planning to return iPad 4th gen Smart Cover and Case Logic sleeve for something else.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MusicEnthusiast, Nov 6, 2012.

1. MusicEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

Hi all!

Got my Case Logic Netbook sleeve in the mail from Best Buy shipped to my apartment. It's a bit too big for my iPad cause it slides around inside, so I plan on returning it this Saturday. While I'm returning that, I'm also considering returning my Smart Cover to the Apple Store next door because I feel it's a bit redundant with a sleeve and it leaves vertical streaks down my iPad screen when I flip it open, where the microfiber doesn't come in contact with the screen in between ridges.

So now I'm thinking about what to get next, either a sleeve or nice case. I want to take this iPad overseas for winter break, so keeping it protected is a priority. If I were to buy a sleeve, it would be just that, and my iPad would be used naked until it is placed back inside. If it's a case, I would like it to have a flap for screen protection and a built-in stand. I'm leaning much more towards a case though.

I did some searching on the Best Buy online store. I want to pick up something in store while I return the Case Logic, so here are some ideas. My budget is no more than $50.

Rocketfish Skinny Case:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...lack/6084123.p?id=1218715373332&skuId=6084123

Incase Magazine Jacket:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Incase+...lack/4989222.p?id=1218589769257&skuId=4989222

Any and all ideas welcome please!! I want to buy something on Saturday :)

2. MusicEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

Hmm, maybe my post was too specific. Anybody using an iPad case with a flap that you really enjoy having?