Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kelodin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2007
Quit out of the browser.
Go to your Applications folder and control-click on the browser application bundle.
In the context menu that appears select Get Info.
Under the General heading of the Info dialog select "Open using Rosetta".
Close the Info dialog box.

im tryining to download shockwave,but when i get into the applications part, i cant "control click" into the browser application bundle.

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
Quit out of the browser.
Go to your Applications folder and control-click on the browser application bundle.
In the context menu that appears select Get Info.
Under the General heading of the Info dialog select "Open using Rosetta".
Close the Info dialog box.

im tryining to download shockwave,but when i get into the applications part, i cant "control click" into the browser application bundle.

Control-click means either hold down the control key and click the left mouse button OR just click the right mouse button if you have one.

soccer261

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2008
Help!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

We followed the instructions, and got as far as the general heading looking for the " open using Rosseta " and then we could not see that option. Can somebody please respond with how to locate open using Rosseta.:confused:

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
PLEASE HELP ME!

We followed the instructions, and got as far as the general heading looking for the " open using Rosseta " and then we could not see that option. Can somebody please respond with how to locate open using Rosseta.:confused:

Right click (crtl+click) on the Application, Select Get Info.
A window should appear, under the General heading, you should see the check box "Open Using Rosetta"

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 330
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.