please help (powerbookG5)

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by ratzkeller, Nov 21, 2003.

1. ratzkeller macrumors newbie

I know this isn't the right place to post this message, but I need to buy an apple notebook before the end of year (2004). i know there're some rumors about new powerbooksG5, and I would like to know when they will be relase. Thanks for the help, if ya want contact me via iChat, my AIM account is "pumandrea".
    Thanx.

2. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

you know you could do a search, the topic has been discussed to death almost...

short answer from me is - go and get a PowerBook as soon as you can and start enjoying it now. new PB's will be coming... are you sure you want to wait until the end of next year (2004)?:confused: that's a long time. but if you're going to wait that long and don't desprately want to enjoy the beauty of a new PowerBook and Mac OS X Panther...:p

3. Stojamow macrumors regular

You remind me from someone like me :D

My story

Seriously, there is very interesting information. Ignore the BS appearing here and there in the thread and read the reasonable messages only.

I was somehow in your place but then realised that I should not wait. Buy the best equipment available today - stop. There will be better machines around some time soon - no matter when you buy.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

When you have to finally "pull the trigger" and make your purchase decision, it'll most likely be whatever "floor stock" is available.

Because at that point, the reality of needing a machine NOW, may be a lot more important than waiting 4-10 weeks for the newly announced of MWSF rumored machine.