Please help with Itunes!! Arghh!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mothergoose45, Apr 2, 2007.

1. mothergoose45 macrumors member

Oct 21, 2006
    When I rip my cds to itunes and listen to them on Itunes they sound like they are playing at really low vloume. Every CD, every time. Other tunes I get from "elsewhere" sound good. I use Apple Loseless Encoder and have even switched that to see if that was the problem. What gives?

Also I have 3 computers in the house. Can I only use my Ipod on 1 of these without wipping out everything on there. If there isnt a way around this, Creative Zen here I come. Can anyone help?
  2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

Jan 9, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    Do you have the option in preferences to check the sound level set?
  3. RollTide macrumors 6502

Mar 9, 2006
    Right click, Get info, options, volume adjustment. You can even hold shift and highlight your entire freakin library and do this, makes it easy. Although you will get a warning message but you are only editing volume.

As for your other issue, search the forums, you will find something.
  4. Luis macrumors 65816

Jul 19, 2006
    Costa Rica
    Please.... it's iTunes

Other than that, the things already posted should do it for you.

Oh, and before I forget, buy an iPod :)
  5. mothergoose45 thread starter macrumors member

Oct 21, 2006
    So your telling me to adjust the volume after they are ripped to the computer? I guess that would work, but I want them to be ripped correctly with the right volume already set. Is there some options about ripping volume? It seems like a couple months back they did correctly. What can I do?
  6. natemonster macrumors member

Mar 15, 2007