Hi everyone. I need a little help deciding what to do with my PowerBook purchase, and this seems to be the perfect place to ask. Let me update you on my situation: I sold my 15" Ti GigaBook for about $2150. I really did like the machine, but the casing felt a bit flimsy. I also sold it because I really wanted the durability of an AlBook and included BlueTooth. I am going to school in London for a year with occasional breaks in between, and want something that will last me about 2-3 years. I mainly use my computer for web, email, and MS Office. I also like to watch DVDs on it. I use it for keeping track and touching up digital photos with iPhoto, and in the future intend to buy a DV camera to edit video and burn some DVDs with it. I am also going to be doing a lot of travelling, so portability is important, as is expense, so I am ruling out the 17". This leads me with a few options: - Buy the current 12" PowerBook maxed out from Appple with my ADC discount. - Wait for Revision B of the 12" PowerBook and buy that maxed out. - Wait for the elusive 15" AlBook, configured for my needs. Approx. $2200 with ADC discount I would bet. If I go with the 12" PowerBook, I will need to buy an external display, as 12" is too small for my main machine. But being in London, I would need to buy two, one for here and one for London, due to differences in power standards. With the 15", I would have no problem using that as my main screen. I go to London on 9/11 (ya I know), and am having trouble making this decision. If I wait and order the PowerBook from London, to use my ADC discount it will need to be shipped to the US (I think) and I will have to have my parents ship it over there (approx $80 I think). So, knowing all of these factors, can you MacRumors folks help me out with this decision... Right now I am leaning towards the new 15" AlBook and using my current iBook 700mhz G3 until purchase time. Thanks so much! PS - I need BlueTooth because I will be getting a BT phone and using it as my main organizer for school. Thanks!