Please Please Read This! (Recording Audio)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ilovemyibook, Jun 24, 2006.

1. ilovemyibook macrumors regular

is there a progran to play sound on your speaker coming in through a microphone or any other device plugged in to your Sound In port. i want to do this that way i could record bob and tom in the morning. PLEASE HELP ME!

2. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I assume that's a radio show of some kind. Give Sound Studio a try, it should allow you listen as well as record.

3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Well despite your lack of a specific title in this thread, may I say you should head on over to www.versiontracker.com and check out either Audio Hijack, or Audio Hijack Pro. I think it may do what you need. I would check out Pro Myself. I use it, and its rather useful.

4. Heb1228 macrumors 68020

Heb1228

Quicktime or Garageband will let you do this. Just go into sound preferences and make sure the right sound input is selected and press record. In Quicktime select "File->New Audio Recording..."

5. ilovemyibook thread starter macrumors regular

it is a very funny radio show that is in america. it is on from 5 am to 10 am. thank you for your help.

6. zakatov macrumors 6502a

zakatov

I don't know if this will play the mic stuff, but for line-in it's the best: LineIn