Please show me your iPad 2 cases.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by hcho3, Mar 29, 2011.

1. macrumors 68030

There are just too many threads about ipad 2 cases, but people did not mention much about what they finally go with.

Could you all please what kind of cases you guys have on your iPad 2? If you do not wish to post pictures, then please be kind enough to describe what you bought.

2. macrumors regular

3. macrumors 6502

I stuck with the wrapsol skin on the back with the leather smart cover.

4. macrumors member

CuppyCake

5. macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

6. macrumors 6502

7. thread starter macrumors 68030

I thought about yoobao case, but I heard it has sleeping and wake issues with the magnet on the case?

8. macrumors member

9. macrumors 6502a

I Love the way this red Yoobao case looks with my white iPad:

[​IMG]

10. laurenr, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011

macrumors 6502a

11. macrumors newbie

12. macrumors newbie

13. macrumors 6502

Autokon

Black Yoobao case as pictured up above a bit... :D

Love it!

14. macrumors regular

15. macrumors member

Can someone explain the statement "Front cover stays closed with micro-suction" WTF is micro-suction?

16. macrumors member

Could you please post a few more front facing pics? I'm considering this case for a white iPad but want get a full picture... All of the Targus pictures have a black iPad. Thanks!

17. macrumors newbie

LaurenR- YooBao

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your YooBao red case, looks super sharp against the white! I had a YooBao for my iPad one and I thought it added a lot of weight/bulk (my husband bought it for me and now it's his since he gave me the iPad 2) but I think the case/leather was excellent in quality and I'm loving the red. Does it also sleep/wake when it opens? Thanks in advance!

18. macrumors 6502

How is it folded back? Does it utilize the sleep function? And does it work in the "typing" angle? Couldn't find the answers on the website. Thanks

19. macrumors 6502a

The Yoobao case does have the sleep/wake function, and it has a super-slim profile in comparison to the first generation case. You can see the pictures I posted in the Yoobao ipad 2 thread.

20. macrumors member

Thanks for the link, this is almost identical to the yooboa case at a fraction of the cost. I wasn't sure about the yooboa at $40+ and I am waiting for more cases to come on the market. I think this one will suffice for a month or two at $15 with free shipping. I ordered and looks like it'll be shipped tomorrow first thing and the seller is only one state to the East of me.

21. macrumors 6502

Here are some pics of what I believe to be the best clear protection I have ever used. I have used Zaggs and a few others. None have compared to Ghost Armor so far. It was easy to install and looks great. I won't be buying from another company unless they somehow start making a crappy product.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. macrumors regular

23. macrumors 6502

I went with a Twelve South BookBook for when I'm out and about ($55 shipped with coupon code off www.mygearstore). I got a little paranoid leaving my iPad 2 out in the open and thought this would hide it better. Added a soft magnet from a roll I picked up at Staples. Stacked a few and put it on the inside of the cover so it would activate the sleep on/off feature.

Also, I kept my Targus Vuscape for at home if I wanted something with a lower profile. Cool case, but I may wind up taking it back.

Attached Files:

24. Guest

falconeight

Your ipad reminds me of this prostitute i met in Vegas:D. She was hot and very naughty naughty.

25. macrumors newbie

You can tell it's cheaply built, but it is just what I wanted for the price. All the holes line up perfect, iPad 2 fits snug.