Please tell me when

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by LEaf, Sep 18, 2003.

1. LEaf macrumors newbie

I want to own an iBook. Please update the iBook now.

2. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Leaf,

this is not like Apple HQ; Macrumors doesnt own apple or vice-versa. The admins and mods, much to their dismay, cannot just snap their fingers and make new apple products appear.

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

yeah, come on that is just a dumb remark. if you want an ibook buy one now. if you dont just wait till they are updated whenever that will be. why dont you check the macrumors buyer guide to get an idea of when they might be updated.

iJon

4. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Buy it now. The 14" Combo is not a bad choice at all.

BTW, nice double posting.

5. LEaf thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Maybe I will go for a 12 inch Powerbook and get a used LCD later if I need a bigger screen.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. If the iBook will be updated sooner, I will prefer an iBook because of the price difference. I'm not sure I need the performance of the Powerbook, but my experience with G3 with iBook Original 366SE is pretty bad.

6. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Re: Thanks

That would be the better choice as there is no real advantage to the 14" iBook's screen over the 12" iBook's. They both have the same resolution the screen is just stretched out on the 14" model.