Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JokerTheToker, Jan 29, 2007.

1. JokerTheToker macrumors newbie

Jan 29, 2007
    I just got a macbook in October from my school cause im homeschooled. I think i broke it or something because first it stopped charging it will only turn on when the charger is plugged in and its wireless But now when i turn it on the screen comes on with the apple and the loading icon but thats it, it wont do anything else.. I would really apreciate some help on how to fix it!!
  2. iW00t macrumors 68040

Nov 7, 2006
    Defenders of Apple Guild
    It is still under warranty right?

Macs are high quality products and they do not break easily for no reason ;)

Take it into an Applecentre and someone there will be real polite to you and make sure you are well taken care of! :apple:
  3. JokerTheToker thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 29, 2007
    Thanks i would but i live on a small island there isnt any apple places here. I would send it back to the school but there are some photos of some illegal substances if you no what i mean and i just need to atleast get on to delete those and save all my files and stuff for school. There has to be something i can do if anybody has any ideas?
  4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Your posts could be the poster children for the anti-home schooling crowd. :rolleyes:
  5. e12a macrumors 68000

Oct 28, 2006
    Oh you scared me for a moment. I thought your spacebar was broken.