Plot 0.995 ?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by amk, Jan 12, 2007.

1. amk macrumors newbie

Nov 1, 2006
    Has anyone tried this graphing program? I was looking through the programs available for download on the Apple Site and noticed this one under Math & Science. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and how it compares to some of the other graphing programs out there. The bonus of this one is that it is free!
  2. clevin macrumors G3

Aug 6, 2006
    which one do u want to compare this one to?

its ok, but i have trouble changing the fonts, maybe just i don't know how to use it.

It does plot functions well.
  3. amk thread starter macrumors newbie

Nov 1, 2006
    I'm a new Mac user. In the past I used SigmaPlot, and I've been trying to find something other than Excel that I can use now.
  4. After G macrumors 68000

After G

Aug 27, 2003
    What are you specifically looking for in a graphing program? Apple includes Grapher as part of the OS; you might want to look into that.
  5. Woodlandjustin macrumors newbie

Jan 21, 2007
    I have just started using this program today. One probem I have is when I save a graph it is okay, but if I choose to export it, such as as a jpg or pdf, it saves the graph without the plot!! So my customisation of the graph (eg the grid etc) is exported, but without all the points and line plotted!!

If you have any suggestions, I would much appreciate the help!
    (By the way the help system for this program, I find really not user-friendly!)
    Thank you!