PlusMinusZero; beautifully designed products from Japan

Discussion in 'Community' started by iGav, Mar 28, 2004.

1. iGav macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    what with this place, abit of Muji, alittle sprinkling of IKEA and Habitat and of course the customary Apple I reckon I could kit out my dream loft just dandy... :D

some great IPD here though.... especially the 2001: Space Odyssey inspired 8" LCD/CRT TV and the Humidifier... now all we need is for them to leave the shores of Japan... :D
  2. OutThere macrumors 603

Dec 19, 2002
    I like the simplicity of the CD player and stereo system, but the TV doesn't fit in with the rest of the stuff. Maybe it's just me. I'd be interested to see if this stuff takes off, because if they expand their selection to stuff that I'm in the market for, I might be interested.
  3. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    I take it you mean the big TV??? the small neo-LCD/CRT is tight. ;) as is the A4 light.... :)

This site reminds me of a more electronic based version of Muji... clean, minimal and functional that will still look contemporary 10 years from now... like all considered and well executed design should.

So then... I know there's a couple of guys from Japan on MR (iAlan??) anyone seen this stuff in the physical??
  4. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    *cough*bumps thread*cough* :eek: :D

so, no one in Japan has seen anything of this stuff in the flesh then?? I was hoping to get a heads up on the quality etc etc... :(