Plz help wow hard to find games for Mac...

Discussion in 'Games' started by BKKloppenborg, Jul 23, 2005.

1. BKKloppenborg macrumors regular

Wow its hard to find one lol anyone know a good Mac game web site that sells games for Mac? Probelm is i went to Apple store of Fasion Vally to look around for a good RPG game and saw Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal... I was so excited because i heard it was a great rpg game so i asked a rep if i could go home a play it on my Mac and he said yes with no probelm so i was supid enough NOT to look on the back, and bought it now i am home and noticed damit its the expansion.. So i said no big deal just buy expansion... But apple dosn't sell Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn, and i was just on Google for 1-2 hours looking for it.. Tried Ebay, Amazon and a few smaller gaming sites for Mac either their Out or don't sell it anymore.. BIG probelm now i have a game i can't play or find the one i need to use it... I thought it was wired how Mac sold Expansion but not orignal game.. Any suggestings? Thanks. Brian

P.S. tired Wow and was fun but imo not worth the 15$ a month... Any other good RPG games you would suggest? i heard NeverWinter Nights is good...

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

3. risc macrumors 68030

risc

4. BKKloppenborg thread starter macrumors regular

ya saw that web site by Google they have expansion but now the orignal one damit lol...

LMAO also saw that one by Google Australia wow long long time, plus 70 bux i think NOT... until it would get here tired EVERY gaming web site in US i swear to god.. Closest i have gotton was "Out of Stock" which was Mac soft i think..

Nope it was this site that had it but was "Out" here

5. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Bear in mind that 70 AUD is "only" about 50 USD. But in this case you'd probably do better to look on eBay or similar.

6. BKKloppenborg thread starter macrumors regular

ha ha look what i found after 3 hours and 2 o clock in the morning damn i am tired time to sleep.. thanks for help guys 29.99+5.99 not bad...