POD2GO PWNS!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CubaTBird, Aug 25, 2004.

1. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

i love this program..... not as good as sherlock pwns...... but still....... anybody use it?

2. plasticparadox macrumors 6502

þµþ€! p0d2g0 t0t@££¥ 0wn§! ¡t r0x0r§ m¥ b0x0r§. bµt ¡ µ§€ ¡p0d ¡t ¡n§t€@d, b€ç@µ§€ p0d2g0 d0€§n't d0 €nt0µr@g€ §µpp0rt wh¡çh ¡§ €§§€nt¡@£ f0r @ h@rdç0r€ h@x0r £¡k€ m€.

3. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

type that 5 times fast... :p

reality

4. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

It looks like you spent waaaaay too much time on that. I hope you wrote an automatic converter to do that, instead.

5. LeeTom macrumors 68000

LeeTom

yeah, ok, i think pwns is a funny term too, but I just checked that program out.. seems really great! i'm going to have to give it a shot!

Lee Tom

6. pyrotoaster macrumors 65816

pyrotoaster

Pod2Go is an excellent little app for adding all sorts of info to your iPod.
    It's been around for a while, but it's really starting to come into its own now (with the menu bar icon, the auto syncing, and that nifty note manager thing).

You should go try it now, because the developer has said that the next major version (which will finally be 1.0) will be shareware instead of freeware (although if the price is right, I'll pay).

7. plasticparadox macrumors 6502

Yeah, used a converter. ;)

Anyways, to recap what I said earlier, Pod2Go is really good for a free program but it's limited to being an XML-clipping service. I use iPod It ($15 Shareware) instead, because of the Entourage support.

Edit: Sorry, Pod2Go isn't just limited to XML-clipping. It also does notes, music library lists, iApp syncing, Stickies syncing, and Safari bookmark syncing.